Swift Super FB 2021 Caravan Review

mprcomp

Today we review the stunning 8ft Swift Super FB 2021. We think this is the best familyvan on the market if you have a large family. A great size van for all the family and some new touches in 2021.

https://youtu.be/TbmQ7MUJW1k

What I do not like about the Sprite is the way they quote a price below what you can actually buy it for, as all models come with the extra pack and they do not make the basic model. It seems to be an underhand way of making it look cheaper than it is and makes you wonder about the firm. It is a good family van though but  whether it is the best is a matter of opinion.

That underhand way of pricing was, I believe, first used by BMW some years ago. The sun roof in the 3 Series was listed as an optional extra, but they didn’t produce any 3 series without a sun roof.

Stuff all “option” involved! 

Experience is something you acquire after you have an urgent need for it.

4 hours ago, Wildwood said:

What I do not like about the Sprite is the way they quote a price below what you can actually buy it for, as all models come with the extra pack and they do not make the basic model. It seems to be an underhand way of making it look cheaper than it is and makes you wonder about the firm. It is a good family van though but  whether it is the best is a matter of opinion.

You can buy the basic model, but many dealers do not stock it, you have to order it.

We bought the basic because our dealer did stock it. 

We then added ATC, Solar panel and bike rack, but these were our choice.

• 1 month later...

We picked our new Sprite Super Quattro FB (Vouge) last Wednesday, pretty much the same as our old one which was a 2019 model, only differences were the alarm has had an upgrade to the Stinger 510, some different graphics outside and ive got a new button on the command panel, (night mode), nothing mentioned in the handbooks about what this does !!!, anyone have any ideas as when pressed it doesn't appear to change any settings.......