Lunar Clubman SE Saros Edition

Hi everyone,

I have just purchased a 2014 Lunar Clubman SE Saros edition. It has a bracket in the fixed bedroom area that looks to be part of a TV bracket (photo below). Can anyone tell me what type of bracket I need to mount to the bracket in the photo so I can mount a TV? Also, can I get a bracket which will allow me to swivel so I can watch both in the lounge area as well as the bedroom?

Thank you all in advance! 🙂

Jason

91E229DB-3BC6-4CC4-A588-C098C2AD89A3.jpeg

Have you taken the bracket off. May be make stamped on the back of it. 

Swift Archway Ruby.   Santa Fe Auto

Hi Jason

If your not in a desperate hurry, I may still have the one that came with our Saros. I'm planning to go to the van tomorrow to check all is OK.  Its unused and still in its box. Let me know.

Simon

3 hours ago, Simon Brown said:

Hi Jason

If your not in a desperate hurry, I may still have the one that came with our Saros. I'm planning to go to the van tomorrow to check all is OK.  Its unused and still in its box. Let me know.

Simon

Hi Simon,

That would be lovely. Thank you. 

Kind regards 

Jason

It does look as though a previous owner has taken the TV part of the bracket with them. I have never seen this part sold on its own so possibly e bay is the only place you might find one. If none on there I think the full bracket may be needed just to get the part you need. When we bought our latest caravan the dealer did say that a lot are returned without that bit.

23 hours ago, karlak said:

As fitted in our Lunar

IMG_20201030_172730.thumb.jpg.660ef7eb0100f17de35d2d3f9e39682e.jpgIMG_20201030_172758.thumb.jpg.9fda975fc455ad9782752aa8db68b23f.jpg

Hi Karlak,

Does the bracket allow you to view a TV in both the main living area as well as the bedroom? Also, what is the maximum TV weight you are allowed to mount to the bracket?

Thank you in advance. 

Jason

30 minutes ago, Mine4Coal said:

Hi Karlak,

Does the bracket allow you to view a TV in both the main living area as well as the bedroom? Also, what is the maximum TV weight you are allowed to mount to the bracket?

Thank you in advance. 

Jason

We have never used it to watch TV.  Forgot we had the bracket actually, only found it as we have our van up for sale and was sorting out some things.

I don't think you could turn it round to watch in the lounge area, which I think is why we never used it.  We bought our Van 2nd hand, so assume this was supplied as new with it.   There is no info at all about the weight it can manage - sorry.  I looked for some part numbers or details on it, but there is nothing.

18 minutes ago, karlak said:

We have never used it to watch TV.  Forgot we had the bracket actually, only found it as we have our van up for sale and was sorting out some things.

I don't think you could turn it round to watch in the lounge area, which I think is why we never used it.  We bought our Van 2nd hand, so assume this was supplied as new with it.   There is no info at all about the weight it can manage - sorry.  I looked for some part numbers or details on it, but there is nothing.

Hi Karlak,

Many thanks for taking the time to look. Much appreciated. Hope you sell your van!

Jason

• Like 1
On 31/10/2020 at 12:01, Mine4Coal said:

Hi Simon,

That would be lovely. Thank you. 

Kind regards 

Jason

Hi Jason

Found it! - Box is a bit bashed but bracket is pristine and unused, PM your address and I'll post it to you.

Simon

20201102_121613.jpg

• Like 4
19 hours ago, Simon Brown said:

Jason,

I replied to your DM yesterday, Check your message box

Simon

Hi Simon,

Apologies as I have been working away and struggled for a signal. Yes @littlebasher, it’s lovely to see that there are still kind people out there, especially in these difficult times 🙂

Jason