Hi All, I'm looking for anyone who is breaking an old lunar premier 617 or would be able to point me in the direction of parts for a lunar premier 617....I'm after the main skylight in the ceiling of the kitchen, and the blind/cover for it.....I'm also after blinds and flyscreens for the windows, but the skylight is most important as it's cracked and could let water in at the minute.....

If you can't get a Lunar specific skylight you will be able to get one new or second hand to fit the aperture, many roof lights are standard sizes.

Edited by Silversurf

Common sense isn't a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.  :rolleyes:

I've given a few dealers and breakers a call and they've all asked me what the manufacturer of the skylights are....not a clue as it doesn't say on it....I am back in the van this afternoon so will take some pictures and have a look

I think it will be the pop-up type that is held onto the frame with just four screws. 

If so, measure the hole centres and go along yo a caravan accessories shop for a replacement. 

We did this with a 1991 Wisp having left it popped 'up' and then drove the A66 over the Pennines. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion