Hi, I was looking for some advise, our motor movers have stoped working, we’ve not used them for 2 years, the control panel seems to works as it should and I can get the motors to work if I put jump leads on them, has anyone else had similar experience 

TIA Ben 

5 minutes ago, Ben255472 said:

Hi, I was looking for some advise, our motor movers have stoped working, we’ve not used them for 2 years, the control panel seems to works as it should and I can get the motors to work if I put jump leads on them, has anyone else had similar experience 

TIA Ben 

Ben - what make are they?

Sam :beardy:   RR Sport HSE Dynamic towing Swift Elegance Grande 845

I would be looking at the connection(s) between the control box(es) and your battery in the first instance - especially as it seems to work if you by-pass the battery and wiring with jump leads. Check all connections are tight - and clean.  The only time I had a problem with our previous Powrtouch was when one of the bolts on a connection stud had worked loose.  Even though it was still connected, the less than perfect connection was enough for the voltage to drop below the critical level.

VW Touareg Escape towing a 2018 Knaus Starclass 695

Hi, thanks for your replies,  iv checked all the connections and bypassed the isolator incase that had broke down but still no joy iv also put a new battery in the remote I was wondering if maybe the remote had lost connection and if there was a way of reconnecting it? Iv also checked the spade connections on the motors and all seem fine 

thanks Ben 

Take the battery terminals off and check there is a good solid connection of the mover cables inside the battery terminals - remove and re-make them if necessary.

Powrtouch AWD Movers. E & P Compact Levelling System.

26 minutes ago, VOLVOVANNER said:

Take the battery terminals off and check there is a good solid connection of the mover cables inside the battery terminals - remove and re-make them if necessary.

Thanks I will do this first thing tomorrow 👍🏻

12 minutes ago, Jeff Green said:

Is it a Powrtouch mover? They have a dedicated customer care team.  

Hi this is the make 

thanks 

758E096D-502D-4E86-9B36-4CDEFDA906A8.jpeg

52 minutes ago, Ben255472 said:

Hi, thanks for your replies,  iv checked all the connections and bypassed the isolator incase that had broke down but still no joy iv also put a new battery in the remote I was wondering if maybe the remote had lost connection and if there was a way of reconnecting it? Iv also checked the spade connections on the motors and all seem fine 

thanks Ben 

I assume you are using a multimeter set on 600VDC? Look for 12V at the control box terminals input and left/right output.  Is the green light on at the control box?  Instructions for pairing the handset/control box are on the website.

Ern