Nr Awnings

zx9r-Ninja

Hi all

My wife and I are fairly new to caravans and we are looking to purchase a new full size awning for our 1998 Bailey Pageant Champagne. I have read a lot about NR awnings in the latest edition of the caravan club magazine and wonder if they are all they are written up to be. They certainly seem to be a lot of awning for the money. Can any board members advise if they have had any experience with the NR range of awnings and would you recommend them. Our previous awning was an Apache which we found to be excellent but the NR is circa £250 cheaper for what appears to be the same quality and size, etc.

Thank you for any advice.

going up to nr tomorrow to get my awning they can`t come more highly recommended excelent value for money and i`ve been told they have a 5 year warranty, don`t know what other manufacturers offer

I have a NR porch awning i bought it 2nd hand but it didnt have any disructions with it, i called NR up and explained and next day a letter arrived with instructions on fitting etc fantastic and a massive tic towards them getting my custom for my new full awning this year, you can even go and visit the workshop and see your awning being made, not many will allow that. ...

Hi all

My wife and I are fairly new to caravans and we are looking to purchase a new full size awning for our 1998 Bailey Pageant Champagne

519[/snapback]

I recently parted with my Avondale after twelve years and I let the NR awning go with it. After all that time it was almost as good as new. I have now bought another one for the new van. Get one - you won't regret it.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com

Archived