You may want to check

I hadn't had any communication from Tracker re. the registration of the tracker device, so contacted them and dealer had given them the wrong email address, They then sent me my registration document and on there it says it is a Tracker 'retrieve', but the Alicanto should have Tracker' monitor' a very different animal. So, call to Baileys, have to say very helpful and checked the build data, yes ,your van should have a Tracker' Monitor'. not a' retriever'. Asked if I was just unlucky and apparently the two units are very similar and the wrong one has been fitted.  Darn it (or something similar :D) long trip back to the dealers to get a replacement!!

So, hopefully it is just me but you might want to check your Tracker registration document to check you have the correct one fitted, especially if like me your insurance is based on a Tracker Monitor!!

My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.;)

H'mm spoken to dealer who says it is working correctly for a 'monitor' system and they have been in contact with tracker who are now saying it might be a problem their end with the 'keying' data -whatever that is.

So, Bailey are probably  innocent as I can't see that Bailey fit 'Retriever's' on any van!, I await more information from Tracker, won't be until next week as they don't work Friday afternoons :D nice!

Will update next week and hopefully it is just me who has a problem.

My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.;)