Xplore 402 Sink Waste Pipe

The waste pipe from the kitchen sink has become detached from the drain in the sink. Has anyone any clue as to how to get access  so that I can reconnect it. It looks as though removing the sink itself is the only way. Any ideas?

Something tells me it's an Xplore 402 as per the thread title. IIRC it has no obvious access under the sink, the easiest way is likely to be to remove the screws from the fridge and slide it forward far enough to get a hand in. 

unless of course the fridge vent unclips like it does on some Lunars and allows access from the outside

Mercedes E350 CDi AMG Cabriolet, Lunar Freelander 640EW Twin Axle @1700kg

********* Naughty Step Aficionado And Grand Collector Of Naughty Points *********

We have a Compass Rallye 462 ,which is an Elddis  in a new frock, in fact our previous caravan was exactly the same minus a few goodies 

Ours has 4 screws around the inner rim of the sink ,remove those and the sink easily lifts out ,there should be sufficient waste pipe to enable you to reattach to the sink , hopefully yours is similar 

• 4 weeks later...

My Xplore has 4 screws around sink and this will be easier than removing the fridge (which comes out easy enough, its putting back that is the challenge!)

Xplore is an Avante with a few extra bells and whistles.