Knaus North Star (allegedly)

It has been reported that Knaus are replacing their Starclass caravans with a new range, North Star, for the UK.  They were supposed to preview at the cancelled Oct NEC show.  One dealer told me that some are going to be delivered to the UK any time now.  However, I cannot find any info about them.  Even on the Knaus UK website they are still showing the Starclass.  Has anyone seen any details on the web?  

Thanks.

Michael

• JanandJay changed the title to Knaus North Star (allegedly)

Apparently the North Star is based on the Scandinavian Selection , don’t know if the UK version uses the same layouts. I found this on the Knaus website ,

https://www.knaus.com/da-dk/campingvogne/scandinavian-selection/grundrids-og-data/580-uf/standardudstyr/

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

We too prefer our Starclass

14 minutes ago, richardandros said:

Definitely prefer our Starclass!

1 hour ago, standrewac said:

We too prefer our Starclass

And me !

Life is not a rehearsal . . .:)

Porsche Cayenne S Diesel & Knaus StarClass 695. Previously Audi S4 Avant & Elddis Super Sirocco

Do they own that brand?  Northstar seem to be a pretty big concern as far as outback campers go in Australia. Perhaps it's not registered internationally as a trademark.

22 hours ago, Towtug said:

Do they own that brand?  Northstar seem to be a pretty big concern as far as outback campers go in Australia. Perhaps it's not registered internationally as a trademark.

According to their website KNAUS, TABBERT, WEINSBERG, T@B and MORELO  are their brands and Northstar is a model name for the Scandavian market  so presumably a heavy duty  version hence the Australian market sales?