We haven’t been for a few years, but our O2 phones didn’t work well. We took a Vodafone PAYG which was temperamental - but our “3” MiFi actually worked and I was delighted, as it was the first time we’d been able to access the internet from there. No site WiFi available.

2019 Ford Kuga 2. 0 (150 bhp) AWD Manual and 2017 Coachman Pastiche 565.

I had signal with '3' only 2 to 3 bars but email & internet worked maybe a little slower than normal.

Ours would not work on O2 although you did not have far to go to get it to do so. It might depend on where you were as we were on the serviced pitches at one end and with a slope behind. If you are worried ring the site as the wardens will know.

4 years ago getting a signal on EE/Orange was bad and I found I had to walk around the site to get one so it helped stop people phoning.  I seemed to end up in the games room for the best signal or on the site entrance road but the games room might be closed now. I was on one of the highest pitches as well, next to a static caravan which can be seen on google satellite view. TV signal was also poor but the pitch had an aerial connection on the bollard for a coax cable to plug into the back of the TV. The site suffered with midges and I got bit quite a lot, that was August to September over 3 weeks.