Additional switch on left side of control panel

Can any one please assist in identifying a small round toggle switch on left side of control panel above main door, on 2018 lunar 574 cosmos. It has marks of 1 then 0. Also small round fitting on A frame in front of front locker? Has the appearance of being some form of small light. Many thanks MW

49 minutes ago, MalW said:

Can any one please assist in identifying a small round toggle switch on left side of control panel above main door, on 2018 lunar 574 cosmos. It has marks of 1 then 0. Also small round fitting on A frame in front of front locker? Has the appearance of being some form of small light. Many thanks MW

Not for the grab handle leds is it? 

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

could it be the sensor for the heating temperature? or a switch for the awning light  ? it would help if you could post a photo of it.

Edited by joanie

Many thanks, will get some pics.

There is a separate switch for the awning light on the electric control panel, and the control for the heating is also on the separate  truma  panel.

Have tried turning the switch on, checked in and out no sign? The round light type feature on the A frame not operated by this switch either? Have contacted Campbell's caravans who manufacture the van, very unhelpful as not the original purchaser🙃

The A frame light, as mentioned above, is probably the ATC which is Automatic Traction Control. 

It is for use whilst towing and only works if you have a full wiring of your 13 pin or 12N and 12S plug on you caravan AND car. 

Then when attached to the car, it lights up green, goes into a checking sequence and is ready to bring on the caravan brakes if a snake is experienced. It is a very useful safety feature recommended by most members of the forum. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi. On our 2019 674 model it definitely switches the LED lights on in the front handles as JanandJay suggests.

Bailey Senator S6 Indiana.

1 hour ago, WispMan said:

The A frame light, as mentioned above, is probably the ATC which is Automatic Traction Control. 

It is for use whilst towing and only works if you have a full wiring of your 13 pin or 12N and 12S plug on you caravan AND car. 

Then when attached to the car, it lights up green, goes into a checking sequence and is ready to bring on the caravan brakes if a snake is experienced. It is a very useful safety feature recommended by most members of the forum. 

Many thanks, have verified my van hasn't got ATC as was not purchased with van. The circular light is very similar to what you kindly mention. It looks as though it is some form of light to illuminate front locker, but baffled bas to how to switch bit on. As mentioned Cambell caravans near Preston very unhelpful as I am not original purchaser. Thanks ME.

The A frame item maybe a “service” light  Is it mounted fairly close to the locker?  
Also do you have, what looks like an awning light, but located above the water inlet point. If so, this is also a “service” light. Usually they both work of the same switch

A frame light on mine is controlled by one of the switches in the kitchen area. It's a dual switch and the left one turns on both that front locker spotlight and offside service light.

Round on/off switch on control panel turns on the grab handle lights on mine

Lunar Solaris 524

11 hours ago, littlebasher said:

A frame light on mine is controlled by one of the switches in the kitchen area. It's a dual switch and the left one turns on both that front locker spotlight and offside service light.

Round on/off switch on control panel turns on the grab handle lights on mine

Many thanks for your help, really appreciated. Mal W