Will we be able to go

Hi I’m wondering how soon till we have lockdown that will stop us going caravaning having 3 separate bookings for the next 3 months?

dobbo

We are away for 5 days in 2.1/2 wks but think the new rules will be in by then. And we doubt that travel insurance will refund us. 

Several times a week we pick up our grandchildren from a primary school. There is no social distancing amongst the parents but the risk of death from this virus doubles for every six years. 

So, on average, we are wearing masks as we collect but we are over 30 times more likely to die (if we contract the virus) compared to the parents. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

We are away at the moment in Yorkshire and were going on to Northumberland next week. However to night I have e-mailed to cancel. Northumberland is a tad too far for hubby to drive home in one go and we are concerned that there might in the next couple of weeks be a shut down like before when sites shut almost over night. We might try and stay a bit longer where we are on the grounds that we could get home in one hit if necessary, but the attractions of our shopping being delivered and being within our own garden and four walls are becoming rather attractive even though I couldn't wait to get away last week.

Kia Sorrento towing a Coachman VIP 575/4

Our blog: jennyandjohngocaravanning. wordpress. com

1 hour ago, WispMan said:

We are away for 5 days in 2.1/2 wks but think the new rules will be in by then. And we doubt that travel insurance will refund us. 

Several times a week we pick up our grandchildren from a primary school. There is no social distancing amongst the parents but the risk of death from this virus doubles for every six years. 

So, on average, we are wearing masks as we collect but we are over 30 times more likely to die (if we contract the virus) compared to the parents. 

We collect our grandchildren also i was the only one wearing a mask one of the parents works for the NHS he wasn't wearing a mask so what chance do we have .

• Like 1
  • I disagree 1
  • I agree completely 1

now retired and loving it