Battery Box size -Alicanto Sintra

As per title 😀. picking up our Sintra soon so need to get a battery sorted,  

Amazing how the simplest things become difficult, emailed Bailey the question and the size they gave included a height of 160mm which seems very low and I haven’t found anything that low. Re emailed Bailey to check and was told Prima leisure sell them, which they do, a choice of two, no measurements and no confirmation of what they fit so no further forward!

So,  cheeky ask but what batteries have you Alicanto guys fitted, assuming same size battery box in all models.

Thanks

Keith

My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.;)

In my Estoril I initially had a Halfords Leisure Battery HLB800. Fitted fine. And ran the van beautifully.  Halfords give the height as 190.   Over a years warranty left. 

As it happens I’ve now converted to lithium. From KS ENERGY. as part of a project.  That’s a little high given as 215.  But the terminals are different and add on more.  So it was about 5 mm too high.  Simple to sort as the underside of the lid is an open web structure.  5 mins with the Drexel = sorted. 

Ps the Halfords AGM. is for sale. Cost £145.  perfect. Never abused and kept in good nick by my Smart Charger.  If you can pick up from central notts. Make me an offer.  P.  M.  Me if interested

Kia KX 3 auto / Bailey Alicanto Grande Estoril and Swift Challenger 570 (2010 model Not towed - used as a static)

Thanks for the offer but your are a long way away!  The 190 mm measurement is good news so thank you for that!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to confirm in case anyone has the same query, a standard low height 110 amp battery fits in nicely. Ended up with a Yuasa L36 EFB which is working fine, as would be expected at 3 weeks old. 😂