Caravan and motorhome survey for my A-Level D&T coursework

Hey everyone,

Please could you take a moment to fill out my survey from my D&T A-Level coursework, my topic is “space saving in interior architecture“ so I’m hoping to collect feedback and information about the space and facilities available in caravans and motorhomes that may help me create a product that fits my design brief. The survey is 8 questions long, multiple choice and only takes 2 minutes to fill out.

I would really appreciate it if as many people as possible filled out the survey so that I have more data to analyse so feel free to share it.

thanks again :)

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/66X98BK

Done👍

2020 Swift Eccles 650 towed by Range Rover Vogue SE SDV8 4.4

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!"

1 hour ago, Grumpy2 said:

Done, dishwasher please!

I've got one in mine. Me

Done

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****

Done👍
Are you also looking at the marine market? From a interior architecture stand point the caravan / motorhome has it good and bad design features as has interior boat design and space usage.

Good luck with your exams

2018 Volvo XC60  D4 AWD + Penshurst Premier Plus (AKA Elddis Affinity 550)

Done but struggled to think of an improvement as this is our first van and am still surprised by its TARDIS like use of space.

Happy to help - but I'm surprised you're not asking which make and model respondents are referring to - would have given you some idea of likes and dislikes?

VW Touareg Escape towing a 2018 Knaus Starclass 695

Done.

2019 Bailey Platinum (640) Phoenix from Chipping Sodbury caravans, towed by our  2017 my Discovery Sport!

Done. Improvement comfortable chairs rather than the bench ones we have. ( that was second choice after a toilet we could hook up the mains ! )

• I agree completely 1

Bessacarr Cameo 525 towed by SsangYong Rexton 2.2 auto in Brown.

Done 

Hope 'A' level goes well, but a hint caravan makers don't actually ask owners/ users:rolleyes:

I in my mid 30's and caravan with my caravaning cat all year.  Honda CRV '65' Plate 1.6 Diesel towing Swift Corniche 15/2E 1995  Hyundai Santa Fe towing Adria Dart (with weight upgrade to 1800 kg)

On 09/09/2020 at 20:01, Ellacradock said:

Hey everyone,

Please could you take a moment to fill out my survey from my D&T A-Level coursework, my topic is “space saving in interior architecture“ so I’m hoping to collect feedback and information about the space and facilities available in caravans and motorhomes that may help me create a product that fits my design brief. The survey is 8 questions long, multiple choice and only takes 2 minutes to fill out.

I would really appreciate it if as many people as possible filled out the survey so that I have more data to analyse so feel free to share it.

thanks again :)

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/66X98BK

just did your survey for you 

All done.  Certainly made me think.   Good luck with the A levels.  

I also suggested a fixed bed caravan with comfy seats up front, the ultimate 2 berth.

Really good luck with your A's. 👍

Done by husband who is a retired D&T teacher. He said he’s never seen your chosen topic for coursework  before but thinks it’s an interesting one. He wishes you good luck with it and your exams.     

Bergamo