Would you believe it away and one of the beams popped today has any body ever placed a patch over it to get it fixed or is it a new innertube. Thanks Paul

New inner tube I’m afraid. They are only  made of thin polythene (li-lo type) material. Buy a couple of spares while you’re at it. Assuming you can buy spares that is.

Hi Paul

We had a Vango don't panic loads spares are out there check out  Amazon, Winfields, Lesiure Outlet, Towsure all do replacement ones cheap as well! Hope this helps

Happy Camping

I thought Vango awnings come with a repair kit so you may be able to patch it.

Some people are just all show. I don't mind that if the show is worth watching, but . ..

The Chinster

If you need to replace a tube take a look at

Replace Vango Tube

Also, you can browse their awnings by year to find the size of tube you need (and buy if desired).

Vango Spares

Edited by onewheelonmywagon

Land Rover on SORN so not towing anything for a while

Thanks for all the replies having taking the tube out was shocked really how thin it seemed, there was a rip at the very end don’t know how or why it went there just put it down to been 5 years old. Found tent spares from Hinckley ordered this morning and it will be here tomorrow , so all good. 

Yes, it is a bit of a shock when you realise exactly what the ‘inner tube’ is made of. 
After getting stranded in France with two punctures the air thingy was soon sold on.

We are now back with a wonderful, spacious, full sized Isabella, only 2 years old and immaculate that we picked up from the bay for £500 .

It is lighter to erect and even if it takes us 20 minutes longer it is more than worth it. 

• I agree completely 1

Hyundai Santa Fe Premium SE 2015 with Lunar Clubman si 2011

Tattoos - who would want to make their body look like the wall in a public urinal - they are going to look amazing on a 75 year old - not!