Getting TV when arriving on site..

Well if the person who posted is not totally confused now I would be surprised. On the phone to the Samaritans as I write this. 

12 minutes ago, ascsbe said:

Well if the person who posted is not totally confused now I would be surprised. On the phone to the Samaritans as I write this. 

& to make things even worse......

On  (eg) Evesham Sports Ground the aerial direction varies considerably depending on where exactly you are situated. Just a few feet away can require a totally different direction, or even no signal at all! What fun just to confirm there's only rubbish being transmitted LOL.

3L auto Nissan Terrano, 2004 & Swift Elegance 530, 2018. As Leonardo da Vinci once said: 'If you find from your own experience that something is a fact & it contradicts what some authority has written down, then you must abandon the authority & base your reasoning on your own findings' ie: use your common sense!

Never bother with aerial , take a few dvd’s , better still go to the local charity shop & buy a few books 😎😎

• I do not understand 2
  • I agree completely 1

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.