Good news for my Lunar

The road toad

I thought I might add a little positive news for Lunar caravans.

Our 2011 Clubman si, which we have owned since 2013 has sailed through it's annual service again.

No damp readings over 10%

No warped windows.

No floor delamination

And only 2 advisory notes - Install a CO2 alarm and replace one pigtail that is just one year over it's recommended life.

We love it - it came as standard with every extra we are ever likely to need, LED lights, outside BBQ point, outside shower point, external power point, Alde wet heating, island bed etc etc and the only real expense has been the annual service and a set of tyres.

We have taken it all round Europe and a lot of the UK and enjoyed every minute.

So don't think that all Lunars are rubbish - so many people are quick to moan but slow to praise.

• Like 2

Hyundai Santa Fe Premium SE 2015 with Lunar Clubman si 2011

Tattoos - who would want to make their body look like the wall in a public urinal - they are going to look amazing on a 75 year old - not!

Someone must have stuck a Lunar Clubman badge on an Adria, Knaus or Hymer. 

There's no other explanation. 

• Haha 1

2018 Octavia vRS 245 TSI Estate & 2016 Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar

Good news Road Toad. Same here on my 3 year old Ultima. Only problem was a water heater failure (not Luna's fault) before Luna went into administration so covered under warranty. All was well at all its 3 services so far.

When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community.