Hi all

new to these forums don’t know if I’m posting in right area? 

I’m wondering if anyone has a contact email for elddis?

I recently purchased a new buccaneer caravan that was presented in a disappointing state & after 3 attempts to rectify the issues the dealer seems to think this is acceptable & main concern is the time & expense to themselves (that is only down to PDI/snagging list not correctly done in first place) & feels it quite acceptable that I’ve done 108miles & 3 half day off work backwards & forwards to pick the caravan up that isn’t right!! 

Feel elddis should be aware of why what should be a happy customer will be looking at a different dealer & make when I change it

Any info will be greatly appreciated 

kind regards 

James

14E4DBCB-C529-49C0-B6C7-C4B71DE4135E.jpeg

CBD857F6-707D-4EBE-8AAA-7045CC63DA4C.jpeg

46138116-278C-407C-9EAC-41272F190D80.jpeg

5559591B-37C3-4781-BC3F-16BAB1AF6F14.jpeg

33E0A882-96F5-4DED-8608-2316EFD3F374.jpeg

F0E68CE5-E885-4916-8F8F-ED0A43F928EB.jpeg

You have no recourse to Elddis - you can only deal purely with your dealer. If you contact Elddis they will refer you back to the dealer.

But if you DO want to contact them then just Google Elddis caravans Contact email and it'll be there.

• Like 1

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

1 hour ago, WispMan said:

You have no recourse to Elddis - you can only deal purely with your dealer. If you contact Elddis they will refer you back to the dealer.

But if you DO want to contact them then just Google Elddis caravans Contact email and it'll be there.

Thanks looked again on website & found it 👍🏻

1 hour ago, ian16527 said:

Customer care telephone number will be on the website.

Thanks looked again on website & found it 👍🏻

As above-your dealer has been VERY remiss if this is how the caravan has been left-after remedial action too. We have a Buc-2020 picked up in OCt 19 and the presentation and build quality far surpasses any caravan we've ever had. So-something has gone majorly wrong with yours. It is the dealer at fault and you should only take it back for rectification once before you can in theory reject it-but let Elddis know what you think of the dealer too-they ought to know! There are plenty of threads around on help to support rejection if that's the route you are going down.

10 minutes ago, Jezzerb said:

As above-your dealer has been VERY remiss if this is how the caravan has been left-after remedial action too. We have a Buc-2020 picked up in OCt 19 and the presentation and build quality far surpasses any caravan we've ever had. So-something has gone majorly wrong with yours. It is the dealer at fault and you should only take it back for rectification once before you can in theory reject it-but let Elddis know what you think of the dealer too-they ought to know! There are plenty of threads around on help to support rejection if that's the route you are going down.

Thank you I will have a look

We traded a 2yr dealer special (avante) from prestons that we had a wonderful experience with going up to this level we were very disappointed with the our local dealer Wandahome all they are concerned about is the time & money it is costing them to rectify the issues but feel it’s acceptable Ive traveled 114miles & had 3 half day’s off work!!! 

I don’t need to bore you all with my rant but think you’ll appreciate my disappointment 

Thanks again 

James