In the caravan I’ve bought there’s a bit on the wall. I want to put a tv up but don’t know if what is left is just part of a bracket or if it can still be used? 10E27F1F-371A-459A-8267-FF2F118AF5A1.thumb.jpeg.bec0e3fe1c9cdf4070a93ab95414cfe9.jpegIt’s in a 2016 Elddis Affinity 574

Contact the dealer to see if previous owner left it on the back of the television,

Looks like a vision plus item; so it' a std vision plus quick release bracket that screws to the tv back-might be able to source fromvision plus or ebay etc perhaps?

I would have a look behind the panel and see whether it has been reinforced properly. The previous owner probably left it so that there isn't visible damage to the panel which they thought would affect the trade in value. I agree with above post that it looks like Vision+.

Ern

7 minutes ago, Scots Del said:

379DA27E-BCDA-4890-897C-0EC8FBB11A1C.jpeg

That looks like a very well made piece of strengthening/load spreader. Be pleased.

Try Jacksons leisure supplies and search for Vision plus TV bracket. £ 11.95 inc vat.

Other suppliers are available.

52 minutes ago, Yes Dear said:

search for Vision plus TV bracket. £ 11.95 inc vat.

Agreed. It does look like a Vision Plus bracket. This is what it should look like when complete...

V.jpg.fb4bcc48af50591df6a9b2a623e0a57a.jpg

You need to buy this part (available on Amazon) which is missing from yours...

V.jpg

One part screws to the back of your TV and the other slots into your existing bracket.

Its quick release so you can whip your TV off the bracket by pressing in that lever thing at the top. The previous owners of the caravan will have removed their TV and forgotten to remove the bracket from the back of their TV.

If it's not a Vision Plus brand then  simply remove it and buy the Vision Plus bracket, though you may have to drill new holes? Or if you want more adjustment in the bracket swap it for a different Vision Plus bracket...

V2.jpg.3af332c9f94e4ce2e5bcc01e5b397775.jpg

Edited by Guest

The angle plate is not a factory fit item, too expensive :D.

They would have used another piece of plywood glued on.

Loos like a sturdy support.

• 8 months later...

Hello bit of a long shot here but I have the same issue now and I’m wondering if anyone found out where to source the part for this bracket for the TV? 

Vison Plus brackets available online or at most dealers. You may have to buy a complete bracket and use the TV mounting part only. Or replace with a bracket of your choice