Message added by CT Advertising,

CoachmanEach Coachman caravan is built to our exacting standards using state-of-the-art construction methods and materials and finished with the highest levels of specification and features.

We strive to move forward in our quest to create the perfect caravan.
Visit Coachman.co.uk for further details.

Robinsons of Chesterfield and Worksop have added details of new vans due from Coachman in 2021. See below

Acadia 830 XCEL

Acadia 875 XCEL

VIP 575 XCEL

Laser XCEL 845

Lusso New Range

Also note that previously Coachman were at Chesterfield but will now be at the Worksop site (and they are moving Bailey from Worksop to Chesterfield).

Web page here https://www.robinsonscaravans.co.uk/news-&-events/new-2021-caravans-order-yours-now!

The only other web reference for the new Lusso that Google could find was at Campbells of Preston where there is a mock up photo of a twin axle van under a cover . . . . . 

As we have just bought a new VIP 565 I guess I should change my user name as the Clubman is now for sale at Kimberley . . . . . . . 

Mike

• Like 1

I thought that the VIP and Laser were the luxury range already but I did hear a rumor that they were going to bring out a motorhome ?

After more than 35 years caravanning changed to motorhome for 5 years and loved it but now back in the fold of caravanning but still miss our motorhome.

Kia Sorento KX3 Auto - sold our 2018 Coachman VIP and now await our 2021 Coachman Laser Xcel 575 Special Edition

• 2 weeks later...

Twin axle tourer based on the Xcel so 8' width, the interior is stunning and looks more like a static caravan than a tourer.......... We await with baited breath... 

Google still doesn't show any further info anywhere that I can find - just two online references to Robinsons and Campbells - where have you seen this 'stunning' new van ?

The 40K Lusso isn’t being launched until October. All of the others were shown to dealers last week. They will start being delivered to dealers in September.

1958 Morris Minor towing 2012 Hobby Landhaus

The point I was making, obviously not very well, is that the Coachman website has been updated to show the 2021 caravans.

The 575XCEL isn't a VIP but a Laser.

The Acadia XCEL weighs in at 2000kgs with weight plate upgrade.

Just two interesting points, not discussed before

Edited by Tradewinds
  • 1 month later...

Just been e speaking with coachman, Lusso, 2 external colours, white  and silver options so sounds like silver will be extra £s. Said all new interiors designs quite different to excel range, different wood and finishes, worktops and splash backs etc. Not underfloor heating. End shower room, fixed bed, kitchen area then G seating at front with fixed table like Motorhome. Demos arriving  at a few dealers end Oct and November...

Edited by TheP
Missed word
On 20/10/2020 at 20:19, TheP said:

Just been e speaking with coachman, Lusso, 2 external colours, white  and silver options so sounds like silver will be extra £s. Said all new interiors designs quite different to excel range, different wood and finishes, worktops and splash backs etc. Not underfloor heating. End shower room, fixed bed, kitchen area then G seating at front with fixed table like Motorhome. Demos arriving  at a few dealers end Oct and November...

Just seen it on the Coachman website. Personally I don't think it warrants the extra £4k from the Laser Xcel so I'm glad I plumped for the latter.

If you like the look of the Lusso and it comes with things like E&P full levelling as part of the extra package then the £4k difference above the Laser Xcel doesn't seem quite as outrageous? Of course if LAser Xcel includes E&P then.....

The model currently on offer isn't to my taste, but I am sure many will love it.

Not that familiar with Coachman construction, but am I right in thinking that they still use aluminium for at least some of the panels? Not a criticism, just curious.

Edited by Ukzero

At least it doesn't come with ugly silver side panels, where the white or dark grey locker frames make the sides look as though they ran out of parts. There seems to be a perception that silver sides make a caravan look more upmarket as everyone seems to be going that way now.

Edited by Barney1
Missed out word
On 23/10/2020 at 16:33, Ukzero said:

If you like the look of the Lusso and it comes with things like E&P full levelling as part of the extra package then the £4k difference above the Laser Xcel doesn't seem quite as outrageous? Of course if LAser Xcel includes E&P then.....

The model currently on offer isn't to my taste, but I am sure many will love it.

Not that familiar with Coachman construction, but am I right in thinking that they still use aluminium for at least some of the panels? Not a criticism, just curious.

The E & P is also included in the Laser Excel

Each Coachman caravan is built to our exacting standards using state-of-the-art construction methods and materials and finished with the highest levels of specification and features.

We strive to move forward in our quest to create the perfect caravan.
Visit Coachman.co.uk for further details.  

If the above statement is correct why did the window of my 2020 Lazer 650 fall out on the second time of using it. That was in July when they denied any knowledge of receiving the warranty claim  dut to Covid. I am still waiting for the claim to be given the go ahead. They also deny that they have a problem with the windows. Also reading light fell apart, bed stay was left unattached because it did not work, alarm sensor was faulty and the onboard water system did not work correctly. The last 2 I have rectified myself by contacting the  companies direct who were very helpful unlike Coachman who don't give a dam

• Like 1

Ok. Question for folks. I’m looking at Coachman website. I’m see tiny beds less than standard UK double or single sizes. I find it fairly amazing that a  UK king size ie 2mtr x150mm or twin singles at least uk standard single sizes not at least an option in these luxury caravans. 

Continental built caravans invariably have either double or twin singles at least uk standard size or larger. Even my budget Caravelair manages a slightly larger than UK standard fixed double bed across the front. The top of range around £30k 2.5mtre wide caravans from the likes of Fendt etc all manage king size beds.

All makes of UK caravans across the range mostly have smaller than uk standard size beds. Why? I see posts on forums from owners of quite new UK  caravans complaining of uncomfortable beds & being advised to get toppers.  I would expect any new caravan to have a bed at least as comfortable as the one I have at home. My bottom of range Caravelair has such a bed.

I am not trying to start the usual debate UK vs continental caravans I would really like to know why UK makers don’t do the obvious & fit full sized fixed bed? The only way to get a king sized bed on a UK caravan is to use the made up dinette with a topper.

Do customers not request full sized fixed beds from UK makers?