Hi all . Having recently purchased this van I am wondering how the alarm works . The dealer didn’t seem to know . The fobs seem to be working but I’m not sure we’re on the van the alarm is . I also have a mystery key which presume it belonging to the alarm system . Any help would be appreciated 

A9506A15-1ABC-456A-AEC5-C07C1F9AE4AF.jpeg

2588E4DC-5E5B-449D-9F7C-238B66334642.jpeg

For obvious reasons, members will not tell you on an open forum where the alarm is. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Our 2015 Clubman had a movement sensor with a green light low down near the front of the caravan.

Try setting the alarm and then going inside the caravan and see if the alarm sounds?

The key might be for a wheel or hitch lock?

Have you got the CRiS registration document with the previous owners details. Send then a letter as I have done in the past when buying a used van. The dealer should also have their details and may give them a call on your behalf 

• Like 1

The small key is to reset the alarm. When you arm and he alarm it will beep twice. More info on the sergeant website they are the makers

Sandy

• Thanks 1

You will also be able to reinstate the tracker if you wish you just have to phone phantom. The alarm reset is on the alarm box and if the red light is flashing the key can be used to turn it off

Sandy

• Thanks 1

I have a 2013 Clubman with this alarm.

I think you will find it was produced by Keen Electronics and is a Protector 2.

You can download instructions from their online site.

They don’t produce alarms now but spares are readily available

• Thanks 1

Note that if you switch off the alarm using the small key, the awning light won't work as it's wired through the alarm and fob. 

If you set the alarm, you'll hear the chirps which will easily lead you to the alarm box.

The unit will chirp when you connect the battery too.

On 11/08/2020 at 19:11, AlwynMike said:

Note that if you switch off the alarm using the small key, the awning light won't work as it's wired through the alarm and fob. 

If you set the alarm, you'll hear the chirps which will easily lead you to the alarm box.

The unit will chirp when you connect the battery too.

Now I know why my awning light doesn’t work .... cheers

Try this  LINK

Lunar Solaris 1 Limited Edition Hopefully Behind A

BMW 520D MSport Touring. ...

***** Jack of all Trades. ... Master of None *****