ADVICE WANTED

My site owners have hooked up a lamp post to my electricity. I have taken a few photos and a video showing clicking on and off of electricity and light. It has been hooked up at least 4 weeks and is on 24/7.  Wanting any advice before raising it with them as I am thinking of refusing to pay electricity bill.

thanks 

Before you make a fool of yourself, check exactly where they have connected to. Is it connected to your side of the meter or the incoming side. If you don't understand the difference ask someone who does. Maybe someone else on the site has had a similar thing done?

13 hours ago, Juzi said:

Wanting any advice before raising it with them as I am thinking of refusing to pay electricity bill.

Where is your electric meter?   If it is in or around your caravan, you should know whether or not you'll be paying.     Only if they've connected after the meter, will you be charged.   Any connection before the meter won't have any effect on your bill.

Citroen C5-X7 Tourer+Avondale Rialto 480/2
https://jondogoescaravanning.com