As we’re probably going to keep our U4 Valencia now due to Swift beds being minuscule,Covid situation and me thinking  It’s better the devil you know . It got me thinking maybe we could update the graphics as the U4 ones to me seem to of aged in style very quickly.I wonder if a vehicle sign company could make me some Alicanto look a likes ! It would be substantially cheaper than Bailey decals from Prima ( started looking at Black Edition Valencia decals £££££😳)but prefer the gold colour and style of the Alicanto .I could  also have Unicorn on them rather than Alicanto wording .The Mrs has to organise their work vans signage and a large Peugeot Boxer is about £250 + vat fully custom computer designed and fitted so I think it’ll be about the same even if it’s more it’s far cheaper than changing the caravan !! and would feel new again . 

BE3FF4ED-2F26-42E0-B045-EC429511BB7A.jpeg

2019 Ford Transit DCIV Limited 190bhp Auto / 2007 VW Transporter Kombi 2.5 TDI 174bhp  4 Motion  +  2018 Bailey Unicorn lV Valencia 

If it bothered me that much I’d change the van 😂

It bothered us enough to be another reason not to buy the previous Unicorn!

8 hours ago, djadria said:

If it bothered me that much I’d change the van 😂

Dealers are in too strong of position to get a decent deal atm . Local dealer openly told me he  has 3k mark up on every px 😳 when I asked how much mine is worth .

2019 Ford Transit DCIV Limited 190bhp Auto / 2007 VW Transporter Kombi 2.5 TDI 174bhp  4 Motion  +  2018 Bailey Unicorn lV Valencia