Hobby Owners Club Web Site Down Again

KeithMcC

Oh Dear.

http://www. hobby-owners-club. co. uk/

It is now 11 am Sunday 30th January and I can't get access to it.

It looks as if the above Hobby Owners Club Web Site is too popular for its own good. It's been over-whelmed, and crashed, for a second time this last year.

Good to know that so many people are interested and joining the ranks of HOBBY, and no doubt the admin techies and benefactors will have it all back on stream soon.

Meantime we only get the error message:- BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED followed by a blank page.

I suppose I'll have to keep checking every couple of days. It's far too good a site to miss.

Keith McC

Guest Hobbybod
Oh Dear.

http://www. hobby-owners-club. co. uk/

It is now 11 am Sunday 30th January and I can't get access to it.

It looks as if the above Hobby Owners Club Web Site is too popular for its own good.   Keith McC

7896[/snapback]

Yep, still down at 3. 20pm, and I've just had 2 'phone calls about the club, from a mention in last month's PC mag; hopefully more detail and photos in the March issue.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well it was back briefly at the start of March, but has disappeared again. Has anyone any info?

Guest Hobbybod

The H-O-C site has been down for a couple of weeks now :( and it is getting more and more frustrating, as I've had numerous 'phone calls from prospective members etc. after the article in March Practical Caravan.

I've had to say that it's presenty unavailable and try to give any other info. over the 'phone.

I hope folks won't mind if I re-direct people here in the meantime. So if you other Hobby folks can let anyone else know of the, hopefully, temporary re-direction to here, I (and they) would be very grateful. :)

Tahh, and Happy Hobbying.

Tony

It seems to me that this website or a new alternative is made to be run by you!!!!

David

David - Milton Keynes

Bailey Alliance 66-2 Motorhome for holidays and a Kia Venga for home.

Caravan Travels

Guest Hobbybod

Thanks David, this has been mooted before, but not by me.

Presently I can't devote the time to clamber up the learning curve of 'forum development' but who knows. Anyway, I may not always have a Hobby. :o Given extra loot there are other alternatives!! ;) All be it continental rather than UK.

The H-O-C site has been down for a couple of weeks now  :( and it is getting more and more frustrating, as I've had numerous 'phone calls from prospective members etc. after the article in  March Practical Caravan.

I've had to say that it's presenty unavailable and try to give any other info. over the 'phone.

I hope folks won't mind if I re-direct people here in the meantime. So if you other Hobby folks can let anyone else know of the, hopefully, temporary re-direction to here, I (and they) would be very grateful.   :)

Tahh, and Happy Hobbying.

16096[/snapback]

Hi Hobbybod,

It is a shame the HOC can't get their act together. I suppose it is upsetting quite a few. In the meantime please feel free to use this part of the forum for your HOC business. After all we are all here to help caravanners. Please let us know if their is any more we can do to help.

Regards

Admin Pete

Volvo