LeadFarmer

Flag poles & kite poles?

"Boys a Boys" what a happy bunch we all are ..........  Don't  like poles ,don't like flags, don't like LED lights, don't like dugs , don't like fitbaw  don't like this ,don't like that .... etc... etc... :blink:

GAS .....:rolleyes:

"to be auld and wise you must first be young and daft "

38 minutes ago, GAS said:

"Boys a Boys" what a happy bunch we all are ..........  Don't  like poles ,don't like flags, don't like LED lights, don't like dugs , don't like fitbaw  don't like this ,don't like that .... etc... etc... :blink:

GAS .....:rolleyes:

Now, i don't mind the fairy lights so much

Reminds me of Christmas :D

• Haha 1

Lunar Solaris 524

1 hour ago, joanie said:

does anyone knock on the caravan door to tell the owners that their flag pole is keeping them awake, even at 2 in the morning ?

It might accidently fall down or worse!;)

Hyundai Santa Fe+Bailey Unicorn Cadiz

Mini Cooper convertible -fun Car!:)

I think camping must be a tribal thing. Possibly dating back to our early tent  man days where perhaps we lived in social/family groups , like tent man, caravan man and motor home man, who would oppose other groups wandering  too close incase they stole their food, nicked their flags  or killed the animals they would want to kill etc.
Maybe there was a sense of belonging to that caravan club centre or  camping club  group to ensure survival of the species?

All now manifested in the game of groaning, moaning and droning on, and on and on, with the same desire to belong to a certain group?

4 hours ago, joanie said:

hi babs , how did you get  on, hope it all went well for you :)

Hi Joanie.  Thanks for asking.  All went well.  Towed better than I expected.  Just had to watch the speed limit.  Even overtook very slow moving vehicles;).  No problems at all.

• Like 1

I’m thinking Allan Guest must have a plastic seagull kite over his caravan :(

Land Rover Defender 110 300tdi & 2019 Swift Aventura M4SB

If it’s seagull kite all over his caravan it should be easier to clean and won’t damage the paintwork!!!

oops kite.

Edited by J & S