Sign in to follow this  
GaryB1969

Slingsby C&CC site - sewage farm adjacent?

My parents were looking at going to this site but after looking on Google maps there appears to be a sewage farm at the end, has anyone been here and have any experience of nasty smells etc?

Thanks

slingsby.jpg

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

I suggest you read the reviews (about 50 of them) on UKCS. Except that none of the reviews are later than 2019.

• Like 1

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

14 minutes ago, WispMan said:

I suggest you read the reviews (about 50 of them) on UKCS. Except that none of the reviews are later than 2019.

Will do thanks. The C&CC reviews all look good but I suspect they get moderated!

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

We've been there , but it was a fair few years ago now but that sewage plant must have been there but we never noticed any nasty smells. I'm pretty sure you can't see it either. Loved our time on the site.

• Like 1

Frazer

Kia Sportage towing Lunar Ultima SE

We went there 20 years ago using a tent. I do not remember any smells but the works might not have been there then. We were pitched close to the facilities block so not near the works. Reviews on UKCS though do mention the works and smells depending on wind direction https://UKCS/sites/reviews.asp?revid=4716 The last review is July 2020.

I do remember there not being many toilets in the facilities but that might have changed.

Edited by Paul1957
  • Like 1