We’ve just purchased an Adria Dart, which we pick up in 2 weeks. It doesn’t come with a spare wheel and the wheel size in the brochure is different to that on the caravan? Anyone got a Dart and can advise please? 
Thanks 

HI I have a Dart picked up on1st June but ordered at NEC in Oct thought my local dealer. 

The size of the wheel is 51/2 J x 15 ch ET30 the tyre size is 195/70/r15c 104/102r.

The only place I have seen this wheel for sale other than thought dealer is Prima leasure (Part of the Bailey group).

Can't help on cost as dealer including as they initially thought  it came with one and to be fair immediately they found it didn't they said they would get me one.  

Not sure why the brochure says it has 14" wheels as all models including the one displayed at NEC had 15" wheels on. 

Another tip if you not aware as doesn't have alloy wheels you cannot fit an alko wheel lock (it doesn't have the receivers either) and the milenco and Nemesis thought the wheel locks do not fit as one of the wheel studs as to be changed and it has the wrong pitch. The Nemesis wheel clamp does fit and now having done it a few times is easy, but a tip if you have a mover in front of axle, and or shock absorbers fitted (both extras) it is difficult to fit to front of wheel on door side but it goes on the other side from the rear of the wheel easily. I am using this and an Alko Premium hitch lock and insuring thought Camping and Caravan Club who are happy with these. 

Any other questions just ask or message me I'll do my best to answer.  Jon 

I in my mid 30's and caravan with my caravaning cat all year.  Honda CRV '65' Plate 1.6 Diesel towing Swift Corniche 15/2E 1995  Hyundai Santa Fe towing Adria Dart (with weight upgrade to 1800 kg)

Brilliant. Thanks for your reply. We’ve been trying to get one before we pick up our caravan and it’s confusing! 

Thanks for the other info too. Finding it all a bit of a mindfield as haven’t had a caravan for many years! 

Hi Jon

Can you confirm that the Awning size is an 18 (if you bought a full awning?) thanks 

• 1 month later...

Hi SarahD and Jonply,

I wondered if you could please help me with a question regarding how to configure the Adria Dart cushions, in order to make up the front double bed?

We should have asked the salesman to give us a quick lesson (but didn't) and now we just cannot get the cushions to fit properly.

Feeling a bit dim really! 

Will

I'm guessing you're struggling to fit them all in width ways? If so, they don't fit! We end up with one of the backrests propped up near our feet. 

2018 Octavia vRS 245 TSI Estate & 2016 Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar

Well Swirly182, thank you.....I'm very happy to know it's not just us and that my marbles are still intact! 😄  However, there must be a  "proper" way for the cushions to be placed so they don't move about, so I have emailed Adria for some info/advice. 

1 hour ago, Will Griff said:

Well Swirly182, thank you.....I'm very happy to know it's not just us and that my marbles are still intact! 😄  However, there must be a  "proper" way for the cushions to be placed so they don't move about, so I have emailed Adria for some info/advice. 

We use a double bed sheet to keep the three cushions that do fit, together. I actually quite like my toes dangling off the end as I sleep on my front mostly!

2018 Octavia vRS 245 TSI Estate & 2016 Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar

Well, Swirly, if Adria do reply, I will come back and let you know what they said.  On the other hand, it obviously isn't bothering you (or your toes)!! 😄

• Haha 1

Just thinking about the cushions. When we had a problem getting them to stay together a king size sheet worked best. We have tried fitted ones but they need to be the  exact size and standard ones are not. You could try Jonic to see if hey have one to fit.