Hi All!

Hi!

Newbie here.

We purchased a little used 2014 Sprite Major 6 at the end of Feb but obviously haven't had the opportunity to get away as yet. First long weekend / trial run is next weekend.

It's not been without drama already :unsure: but that's for a different thread!

Welcome!

We’re in a similar situation to you having bought in February and itching to get away.

Towing: 2023 Elddis Chatsworth 860

:welcome: and good luck with the trial run.

I'm not afraid of hard work,  I'm terrified of it! If you don't swear when you're driving, you're not paying attention! I like children but can't eat a whole one.  If you can't say something nice, don't say anything! Don't call me an idiot, I would take it as a compliment. Not all my ducks are in a row, some are missing and I think one is a pigeon. I know my place, under my wife's thumb!

Thank you!

I've had far too much of an opportunity to spend money on it over the last 3 months! The van was so little used, just twice in 6 years so it came with nothing whatsoever. So, its been 3 months of buying bedding, pots pans, tool kits, crockery, cutlery etc etc. It didn't have any service history as it had always been in storage, so next it was time for a full service, and 2 new tyres, then came an air awning.

I thought I was happy with everything at that po:mellow:int, until we then had to turn it round on our gravel drive, which was like something out of a cartoon between the two of us! :lol: So, then we had a motor mover fitted. Honestly, I've never poured as much in to something I've never used! Certainly looking forward to next weekend!

Edited by PowderMonkey
typo

Lets hope you all enjoy it then! Welcome to the club.

2018 Octavia vRS 245 TSI Estate & 2016 Adria Altea 552 DT Tamar

:welcome:

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Welcome to the forum. Ours is still in storage and not sure what we will do this year.