Compass Caravan 554 Chrome hooks

Hi, Apart from going through the dealer which could be long winded , can anyone tell me where I can obtain the Chrome coat hooks fitted in the 554 .

Thank you .  as attached photo.

G1mPvjjmSzao7Gpb1+xNzw.jpg

a7k6sqW1QQSRxv4noVxIVw.jpg

My Elegance 645 came with two hooks in the "bathroom". I decided that three hooks would be more useful; so I moved the two "bathroom" hooks to a more useful location and fitted THESE from a well known Swedish furniture store. We just hang towels from them so they are not heavily loaded, but the self adhesive has lasted about 3 1/2 years so far.P1070914.JPG.57c8382183dc85a6ea4a5b2a644d2a10.JPG

15 hours ago, Flying Grandad said:

My Elegance 645 came with two hooks in the "bathroom". I decided that three hooks would be more useful; so I moved the two "bathroom" hooks to a more useful location and fitted THESE from a well known Swedish furniture store. We just hang towels from them so they are not heavily loaded, but the self adhesive has lasted about 3 1/2 years so far.P1070914.JPG.57c8382183dc85a6ea4a5b2a644d2a10.JPG

Hi ,   These from Ikea look perfect , have just ordered 2 packs .

Thanks for your replies.