Awning discount and what flooring

Hursty_30

Hi we have placed a deposit on a caravan and have seen a awning we like (Isabella Capri north) when going to awnings shops is there room for negotiation on price or are they a set price?

also what do people use as flooring in there awnings, I understand it has to be breathable. Most of the pitches we will go on will be on grass with the occasional hard standing

thanks 

ED

I would say have a haggle, we did and got a few quid off our awning. Regarding flooring we prefer to use the interlocking floor tiles irrespective of the ground, others prefer carpet and yes it will need to breathable.

2018 Volvo XC60  D4 AWD + Penshurst Premier Plus (AKA Elddis Affinity 550)

Always worth trying to haggle as there’s usually a bit of room  for manoeuvre by the retailer. With a big ticket item like a (brilliant) Isabella Awning I would spend some time on the internet seeing if anyone is offering the same item for a better price. Take a screenshot of the deal so you’ve got it in black and white and base your negotiations on it. 
We did this with  the purchase of our new tow vehicle and saved a huge amount. 

You will be lucky to get much if any discount on an Isabella as dealers all seem to charge much the same price ( price fixing  ?? ).

We use the Isabella Bolon flooring with the plastic tiles as a walkway from door to van.

Ian