Swift 2016 screw caps / covers

Stap

Anyone know where I can find online a decent site for Swift body spares?

Im looking for white screw cap covers for the wheel arch and the grey screw caps for the front handles on a 2016 Conqueror. 

5D9F9B8E-C9D7-42DE-B64C-7C05DB78FDA7.jpeg

18672E8A-0E5F-4650-80EE-5C00EEB04410.jpeg

Edited by Stap
Add images

I'm missing 1 screw cover on the grab handle too. I've not tried as of yet to source one but my first port of call would be the dealer.  My last van by the dealer manage to get screw cover for the wheel arch.

Common sense isn't a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.  :rolleyes:

Cheers for the responses, surprised that Swift don't have an online direct parts shop in this day and age.

• I agree completely 1

42 minutes ago, Stap said:

Cheers for the responses, surprised that Swift don't have an online direct parts shop in this day and age.

Here here!!!!

2016 Audi Q7 3. 0 - Towing a 2012 Sterling Elite Emerald

Persistent Love2Stay user

My 2016 Swift Conqueror grey front grab handle have faded due to the sun, the rear ones are like new, any idea were I can get a replacement or maybe the new chrome effect handles.

2023 Suzuki Across Hybrid and 2016 Swift Conqueror 480 HT

Update to my post, I've just ordered of ebay the grey plug covers for the front grab handles.......Oscarmax there are grab handles on ebay I came across only 1 thou. Mine are going dull but I'll was thinking of getting them wrapped.

21 hours ago, hinchy said:

Update to my post, I've just ordered of ebay the grey plug covers for the front grab handles.......Oscarmax there are grab handles on ebay I came across only 1 thou. Mine are going dull but I'll was thinking of getting them wrapped.

Do you have the Ebay link please?