Missing caravanning

I have been sat watching the rain today & realised that it is almost 12 months since I last took the van out for a trip . We went to a lovely site at Burton upon Stather in North Lincolnshire on the banks of the Trent . It was a very fraught trip as I lost a wheel on the way home & the van was not repaired until Mid November , the last time I actually towed the van was  November 18th when I brought it home from the dealership  , I wasn’t confident enough to tow it to Spain this February having not used it since it’s repair so there it stands . My first trip when allowed out will be to a local site just to make sure everything works ok  , then we will really give it some welly.

Subaru Outback 2. 0 DSE 2015, Coachman Pastiche 460/2, Lunar Ultima Extra 540,

, Pwrtouch mover, Quest Rolli awning.

My caravan has been sat in the secure site since September 2018, which was me and my hubby's last trip out together.  Tom was rushed into hospital on 21 December 2018 until he came out at end of February 2019, then went back in at beginning of April 2019 for his new valve for his heart, whereupon he was kept in hospital because of complications until he died at beginning of August.  Whilst he was in, he suggested to me to take a caravan towing course, which I did in early July, by the time I was due to go in April of this year, the virus had struck.  So hoping to go out on my first trip on 26 July two hours from where I live, to Shrewsbury for a week.  To keep me going, I watch Youtube to listen and watch peoples videos.  Overnighters tv are very good.  All the trips they've been on, and things happen to them, has happened to us as well.  It certainly keeps me going anyway:D.  You should try it SteveW

• Like 4