looking for a Static ( 8 berth) on a site - Ideally Lancashire Or Wales.

New to the Static ownership way of life, looking for a Static ( 8 berth) on a site with a pretty decent plot of land with it, Ideally Lancashire Or Wales.

have dogs so will want to secure my own plot 

please can you guys advise 

Hi and welcome..you can try this site they seem to have plenty of choice..

Screenshot_20200602-172144_Chrome.jpg

01253 so must be near Blackpool 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Don't think Fold House allows dogs.

And I suspect not many static holiday parks will have plots that can be fenced in for dogs; normally decking can have a small fence round it, but not the plot itself.

Only way to do it is to draw up a list of parks in the right area, and then start contacting them to find out which ones allow dogs and whether you can enclose an area around the static for them.

(I have assumed that you are looking for a holiday static, not residential?)

8 berth sounds a bit big. Most seem to have 2 or 3 bedrooms but you could use bunk beds so 4 beds in one room or use a bed settee to give another double.

8 berth is not unusual for a holiday static,  some of which are exactly what is described above - bunk beds in one room, pull-out sofas in the living room.

Just be aware that some insurance companies, and most parks, will stipulate that the van must not be used to accomodate (i.e, sleep) more people than it was designed for,  so if you buy a van designed as a 6 berth and put in a few extra beds to turn it into an 8 or 9 berth, you may be invalidating your insurance, and you probably will be breaching the site terms.