hi there is anyone able to give me any feedback re the above as we are hoping to look at one tomorrow. Have seen the comment re windows cracknig which is a concern - are there any other things to look out for or should we steer clear?

many thanks

Hi my 2017 Clubman contains many of the parts which are used on the Alaria. I have had no problems up to press with any of the windows. However check for damp around the front windows it is a known problem but fortunately not on my Clubman. I have had four brand new Lunars only one had any damp and that was on a Solaris around the toilet filling hatch

Sandy

cheers Sandy - have been to see it and have to be honest the single beds were too small for us and it felt pretty poor quality for the price so have decided against it!

• Thanks 1

Just in case you view another Lunar - many Lunar models suffered from delaminated floors, our 2016 Delta included. First signs are in the kitchen/lounge area join where things feel bouncy/spongy. Best idea is to get someone inside the 'van and flex the floor whilst someone else looks under the 'van. Many models were also prone to severe damp around the nearside awning rail - make sure you see the damp readings for this and other areas.

2019 Adria Adora Thames

hi Pebble thanks for the heads up we had a flexing floor with a lunar special edition e had and it did not feel very well put together..