Posted (edited)

I have one. Fitted it myself. What would you like to know. 

Edited by Danuk

Hi 

what are they  like    Are they any good 

reliability 

thanks

I've had no issues with mine. Emove have been around for a while and if you register I think you get a 5 year warranty but don't quote me on that.

Mine is 3 years old and now on my second caravan. They are not the fastest but have no problems moving the caravan.

I have a set on my Pegasus Rimini . They do the job good , although I don't have to use them all that often. Had them four yrs now and on my previous Senator as well. As the previous post said they are slow but not really a problem with that. I had a bit of a slope and a 1" to 2" edge up into my storage shed, they went up into that alright. Certainly make it easy getting into a tight spot. Didn't have to but I did replace the jockey wheel with a much better one to help with the change of direction which works much better.

We had one fitted on our Lunar 640 twin axle last year, we went for this as we can fit twin motor now and if we decide to can add two more for a quad system later, though I don't think we will. It works perfectly adequately, as mentioned it's not the fastest but it's quick enough for what we need, neither does it turn the van too well but that is down to the twin axles, not the mover. We had it fitted as the five year warranty is dependent on professional fitting and the company (Midland Motor Movers) only charged £50 extra. The warranty is anywhere UK mainland so if you are stuck on site the will come, or send someone to you there. We needed it for getting the van from the lane, up the kerb, into the drive which is uphill, through the gates across some gravel and into the back garden. The lane is too narrow for me to be able to do it with the car attached and the gates a bit narrow for comfort if I could and to add to the difficulty the gates don't align with the dropped kerb, Even though we load it to about 1500kg it's still a real shunt for me and my wife to push it up the drive but the motor handles it no problem.

The only issued we had was, like James Donald with the standard fit nylon jockey wheel with a hard tyre more akin to a rubber band which dug into the gravel, so we too have fitted a pneumatic jockey wheel which works much better.

Mercedes E350 CDi AMG Cabriolet, Lunar Freelander 640EW Twin Axle @1700kg

********* Naughty Step Aficionado And Grand Collector Of Naughty Points *********