Sign in to follow this  
joanie

UK Caravan site Reviews

While I am looking at sites to go to  in the future, some of the reviews on here are years old. so it would be IMO a good idea if , while we have nothing better to do is to put up to date reviews on here. Perhaps you could suggest the things that you would like to see in a review and some things that perhaps you wouldn't.

To start off I would like to know if the site is sloping and by how much, is the access to the site good. 

• Like 1

Never reviewed on here but I have on the CAMH and C&CC web pages. Personally I would start with a description which includes if it is flat or not, facilities and general layout.

• Like 1

First question, is it in a stunning rural area with breathtaking views ?.  Can you walk or cycle to places of interest or do you have to drive ?.  -OR - is it surrounded by boring houses and industrial buildings ?..   A look on Google Earth should go a long way to answering those questions. 

• Like 1

I would ask the above questions, but also is the site subject to waterlogging after heavy rain.  I've been to a few sites, whereby when heavy rain has fallen, even just overnight, some pitches are so waterlogged, you need wellies to wade to or from your caravan