• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OOPS, you have quoted my post and actually replied to Gordon's as he was the one to mention "Exploiting a Loophole.   However, tut to categorise Journalists in the same breath as health work

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52177125   Get well soon Boris. Like him or not he’s doing the best he can in a difficult time.

Can we please avoid political comments and trying to score points off people with opposing views. 

Posted Images

hear hear

Mercedes E350 CDi AMG Cabriolet, Lunar Freelander 640EW Twin Axle @1700kg

********* Naughty Step Aficionado And Grand Collector Of Naughty Points *********

2 minutes ago, GaryB1969 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-52177125

Get well soon Boris. Like him or not he’s doing the best he can in a difficult time.

Heaven help us he doesn’t make it. Who could step up to the plate? The rest of the cabinet must have donned their brown trousers.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

Supposed to be in for an overnighter so let's hope that's all it is. 

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hope he gets well soon, like all suffering from the effects of this awful virus

13 minutes ago, MalH said:

Heaven help us he doesn’t make it. Who could step up to the plate? The rest of the cabinet must have donned their brown trousers.

It’s Raab isn’t it? Having said that, he’s not the first person I think of in the same sentence as ‘stepping up’

• I agree completely 1

Lets hope Borris is going to be OK. He's a fighter for sure,  and we need him back at work. 

Ern

You may not like his politics or his manner but he has the will and determination to help get us through this disaster.

• Like 4

Land Rover on SORN so not towing anything for a while

Saw a picture of him days ago, and he should have been in hospital then. He looked very ill at that time.

• I agree completely 2
13 hours ago, blondchaser said:

Saw a picture of him days ago, and he should have been in hospital then. He looked very ill at that time.

If it was the one below from 13th March I believe that was an attempt to show him in a serious mood.

boris_johnson_27_sxggct.jpg

Speculations and fake news has already started from different media outlet, some are even speculating what type of private car took him to hospital. 

I bet the hospital will not run short of oxygen ?

Dave

• Sad 1

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

3 hours ago, onewheelonmywagon said:

If it was the one below from 13th March I believe that was an attempt to show him in a serious mood.

boris_johnson_27_sxggct.jpg

Looks a lot different to his jovial appearances on HIGNFY. Poor chap, since he became PM we’ve had floods, the Corona crisis, and now he’s got this to deal with. Hopefully he’s back on his feet soon.

Misinformation now emanating from Russia (where else) saying he's on a ventilator.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450

35 minutes ago, MalH said:

Misinformation now emanating from Russia (where else) saying he's on a ventilator.

Perhaps they know more than us ?

Dave

Jeep Commander 3. 0 V6 CRD

Isuzu D- Max Utah Auto

Elddis Crusader Storm 2000 Kgs, Unipart Royal Atlas Mover .

50 minutes ago, CommanderDave said:

Perhaps they know more than us ?

Dave

Perhaps they make things up more than us?  If Boris is in a UK hospital and was in a different condition to that reported, it WOULD have leaked to the UK press way before it got across to Russia.

Do you really believe all of that rubbish?

• I agree completely 2

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

Now he is in ICU

• Sad 1

A seemingly problem free 2010 model Adria Altea 542dk that has more than its fair share of use.

2 hours ago, GaryB1969 said:

Perhaps they make things up more than us?  If Boris is in a UK hospital and was in a different condition to that reported, it WOULD have leaked to the UK press way before it got across to Russia.

Do you really believe all of that rubbish?

Russia seems to be correct...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

:excl::excl::excl:    Spanish Trip 2020 - :excl::excl::excl: - Time to bailout...

Subscribe to our Blog at the website below and read the diaries of many of our expeditions.

Caravan Ramblings blog

Just heard that Boris has been rushed into intensive care. hope he gets through this.

• I agree completely 5

Bailey Pageant Series 6 Champagne 2007    Tow Car Toyota Rav4

Just read that. Awful, really hope he turns a corner soon.

• I agree completely 2

2018 Volvo V90 and 2018 Swift Sprite Quattro EB

I hope he’s ok, I am a fan of BoJo.  Good luck fella 💪🏻

• Like 1
  • I agree completely 5

2015 3. 2 Auto Mitsubishi Pajero tugging a 2016 Tabbert Pucinni 2. 5e

I've seen on BBC news that he's in intensive care, but nothing about him being "rushed" there. Sounds like a red top headline.

• Like 1

Typical, all the EX and Current political experts started  to crawl out the wood work talking to the media while the man is laying on his sick bed. suddenly they all wanted questions answered and they got lot of suggestion and advice how the country should run and by who.

The moronic comments of this idiotic mayor are unbelievable no matter who it was aimed at, to say that anyone completely deserves to be in ICU with CV😠

Her excuse, she was angry!

Another one who needs to fall on her sword.

This is the BBC News article. https://tinyurl.com/uexfujz

• Like 1

Common sense isn't a gift, it's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone who doesn't have it.  :rolleyes: