Baileys Series 6 Senator Virginia 2008 model

Sanark

Hello All, recently updated from a vintage van to a Baileys Series 6 Senator Virginia 2008 model, loving the forums here and the friendliness

particularly during these difficult times (Covid-19 Pandemic). I am grateful to have all Bailey Owners manuals and appliance manuals, still will

be a little while getting everything sorted. Not such a common van in my neck of the woods but I was keen on this type of van and my wife likes it as well.

Hello and welcome. Lots of advice and help on this forum from people who know what they are doing (not me) so a wise choice.

:welcome:but what's this about a virus? Must have missed that news :D

Graham

Unless otherwise stated all posts are my personal opinion 

Hi , we had a Virginia Series 5 , lovely van ,well made to. We got it after having a 1974 15ft Lite weight , we thought we were in paradise. Have changed it for a Pegasus GT 65  now and do enjoy the rear bathroom but do agree with others , the quality is now where near as good Idont think. Yes this forum is very good , you can pick up so many helpful hints.

2 hours ago, James Donald said:

Hi , we had a Virginia Series 5 , lovely van ,well made to. We got it after having a 1974 15ft Lite weight , we thought we were in paradise. Have changed it for a Pegasus GT 65  now and do enjoy the rear bathroom but do agree with others , the quality is now where near as good Idont think. Yes this forum is very good , you can pick up so many helpful hints.

The Senator series (Ive just sold mine) are often termed Baileys best caravans of all times, certainly I'd agree with that.