The flame safes failed on my Spinfo Enigma S-OH46000 front two burners on the hob in my 2009 Swift Conqueror.  I have managed to purchase replacement thermocouples, which I believe is the problem.    When removing the small burner from the burner cup (see second photo), I noticed one of the  standoff studs was sheared off (pictures 1 and 3.  with a   good one on the left).     

I'm trying to source a new stud and six of the small retaining washers.      Anybody got any suggestions where I  might get these?    My searches have proved unsuccessful so far.

I hope you are all staying safe out there and look forward to the day when we 'come out the other side' and we can get out in our caravans and motor homes again.

Take care

Roboman

Standoff studs 2.jpg

Burner cup.jpg

Standoff stud 1.jpg

I'd be looking at places like RS components, CPC-Farnell etc.,. for such items if not readily found from the usual caravan parts suppliers?  https://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/fasteners-fixings/spacers-standoffs/ may find what you need?

https://www.leisurespares.co.uk/brands/thetford-spinflo/cookers-thetford-spinflo/aspire-cookers-sck12xxx-sck13xxx-sck23xxx/pcc0814 may be the part you need - or not.

Didn't take me too long to get that far...  hope it helps?

• I agree completely 1

I'd make a new stud on my Colchester lathe if........ I was in Spain where it is:lol:

Hi Rodder

Many thanks for that.    The Leisure Spares looks like the one so I've sent then an enquiry.  We will wait and see.  They may not be in operation for a while.   Your other suggestion is great and spoilt for choice - only trouble is I need one not 50 or 100!

Stay safe

To  Wispman (Graham). Again many thank for taking the trouble to reply.     I'm like you, trying to do many jobs but finding I've left my tools and sanders in France!:Thankyou:

I have   managed to get over the problem of the  standoff studs BUT,  having fixed the new thermocouples it has not solved the problem of the gas staying on!     Any ideas of where I go from here?:angry:

1 hour ago, roboman said:

I have   managed to get over the problem of the  standoff studs BUT,  having fixed the new thermocouples it has not solved the problem of the gas staying on!     Any ideas of where I go from here?:angry:

New Topic Started Here