deejayw

Additional 240v sockets

I've just bought a 2nd hand 2016 Hymer Eriba Nova 541 GL and find, without surprise, that there are insufficient 240v sockets. Not insufficient for the expected load, just insufficient for convenience of choice. Examples: where, near a mirror, can I plug my hair dryer in ? where on the floor can I plug in a small fan heater ?

So, given that I was a lectrishun, can anyone tell me where the existing cable runs are? I can see some of the tails but they disappear into the woodwork (figuratively). I don't want to break things while I'm looking.

TVM

They are well hidden some run in the grey trays at seat level and in ours some run behind the shower cubicle. 

Generally they run around the floor up against the wall, but not always. 
hope I’m not preaching to the choir, but make sure to use suitable flex, not solid core 

With mains connected you might be able to 'find' the wires with contactless voltmeter?  Like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07J41J715  My multimeter even has adjustable sensitivity and can pickup a voltage from a couple of inches away.