Sign in to follow this  
Lost in the wilderness

That put a downer on today

Just got this months copy of CMC magazine. 
Normally I quite enjoy reading through, but not today. Full of venues and stuff that we can only dream of at the moment. 
There's a law that will probably ensure the weather it rubbish, when we are finally let out to play

There's also a likelihood that it will be sunny whilst we're in lock down - that's just life and the UK weather for you.

Keep smiling.

Gordon. 

• Like 1

Concentrate on finding enjoyment in your circumstances. If its raining enjoy being indooors, or sunny then  enjoy being out in the garden. If your stuck at home enjoy it. The CMC mag isnt a game changer is it?

I prefer the CCC mag, far more interesting articles than the CMC Mag since they revamped it a few moths ago, worth the Membership Fee just for the magazine

6 minutes ago, Les Medes said:

I prefer the CCC mag, far more interesting articles than the CMC Mag since they revamped it a few moths ago, worth the Membership Fee just for the magazine

We've recently rejoined the cc. Find the magazine very similar to the CCC one. When we first joined in 2001,I preferred the cc one. At the time the CCC mag was a very flimsy, comic like affair. 

1 hour ago, onewheelonmywagon said:

I find the CMC mag to be too shiny to read, and use for other purposes.

In these days of loo roll shortages, shiny paper is not in much demand.

8 hours ago, onewheelonmywagon said:

I find the CMC mag to be too shiny to read, and use for other purposes.

Too shiny OWOMW to use as toilet paper   ;)

9 hours ago, Ern said:

Concentrate on finding enjoyment in your circumstances. If its raining enjoy being indoors, or sunny then  enjoy being out in the garden. If your stuck at home enjoy it. The CMC mag isn't a game changer is it?

I think the OP was very tongue in cheek?

2 hours ago, Durbanite said:

I think the OP was very tongue in cheek?

Yes. Fair comment. Its a beautiful day and I have to get up my ladder in a few minutes to clean the caravan roof. Swift has designed it (I make myself laugh sometimes, like when  when I said they "designed it") to prevent cleaning. Grubby sealand with massive globs and nooks and crannies, and a solar panel you cant get under or over or behind. Arggggh! 

4 minutes ago, Ern said:

… and a solar panel you cant get under or over or behind. Arggggh! 

Ern, get one of these ‘dusting wands’ - works a treat !

DD16A2C7-8070-46F4-A0A2-903D22B1DF72.thumb.jpeg.be74d4b0ea4604c1294fbf4c47b4c96d.jpeg

John

Got it this morning. They say on the front that 85% of their sites are now open, wishful thinking to me.