Washing the kids

I pinched this from a Facebook forum.  It may not be new but it was new to me.  Seems like a safe way to bath or shower little ones.

image.jpeg.0fd48599b6ffec9e171284465deb358e.jpeg

John

• Like 4

Volvo V70 D3 SE (was Peugeot 4007, SsangYong Korando), Pulling a Lunar Clubman SI 2015. If you are depressed, you are living in the past. If you are anxious, you are living in the future. If you are at peace, you are living in the present.

When the grandkids were here at home I used a builders bucket. Back in the day 30+ years ago and with no shower in the caravan the youngest went in a similar arrangement (outside on a sunny day) complete with toys and plastic ducks. When first married and away at college I had a mobile home for wife and first born elsewhere and just filled shower base up for our baby - toddler.

• Like 1
  • I agree completely 1

Alan

2005 Nissan X-trail 4WD diesel and Swift Charisma 540 2012 Lunar Clubman ES  2018 Lunar Clubman ES

• 2 months later...

We use the kitchen sink for the young kids (18months, and an 18 week old) the sink in the Bailey Pegasus is massive. 

When we went on holidays to static caravans when our children were too little and/or hated the shower, we used an inflatable pool too. It was a bit too big to fit in the shower cubicle, so we just sat it in the bathroom and filled it from the hose.

Why bother? They only get mucky again. ;)

• Haha 1

Retirement, the best job I've ever had. The only problem is, I don't get a day off.

You know you're an intellectual when you hear The William Tell Overture and you don't think of the Lone Ranger.

Use a pressure washer:D

• Haha 1

2020 Mitsubishi Outlander 2.4  PHEV and 2016 Swift Conqueror 480 HT

23 hours ago, Oscarmax said:

Use a pressure washer:D

summer or winter and it knocks the chewing gum out of the hair:rolleyes:

kot

pigs