Sign in to follow this  
Dobloseven

NEC show tickets

A few weeks ago wife lost her set of caravan keys. She took my set to Timpsons who replaced the door key, the one for the outside lockers and the Alko hitchlock one. However they couldn't do the one for the barrel lock for the Alko wheel lock. Tried another Timpsons, but told the same. Went to an independent shoe repair and key place in a nearby village where the owner said he'd have a go. While he was doing it, we got chatting and turned out he was a caravanner himself. A lady he knew came into the shop and gave him two complimentary tickets for next weeks show. He said he wouldn't be able to use them and did I want them. I said great, thanks, as we're going on Thursday anyway. Apparently she has a stand there, something to do with motorhomes. He suggested I tried the key and if it didn't work, he'd refund the money. Tried it and works OK, so a good day. 

Well I think you should name him after such good service!

13 minutes ago, PR1 said:

Well I think you should name him after such good service!

Why not? Anstey Shoe Repairs LE7 7BJ.Must admit I was a bit surprised Timpsons couldn't do it. They reckon they can't get the blanks. It did take him quite a time to do though, so perhaps not worth their while. 

Sign in to follow this