Sign in to follow this  
Urcle87

Adonis

Hey Gordon I am just after purchasing a Avondale Adonis caravan and haven't a clue on age of it, was wondering if you know where I can get a copy of the owners manual? Any help would be much appreciated 

As far as I can see the Adonis was only built in 1994 so you want that years handbook. Caravan manuals cover all models made that year so the year is all you need to know.

1 hour ago, Wildwood said:

the Adonis was only built in 1994

Maybe you're mistaken!  The Avondale Company eventually developed three lines of caravan.   The top of the range was the Avondales with bird names.   The mid-range was Leda with mountain names and the entry level was the Perle.   The Adonis began around 1990 and continued for four or five years.

The Adonis was produced from 1987 to 1994 as seen in the extract below from the relevant sales brochures.

Perle Adonis 1987 to 1994.jpg

For models manufactured from 1992 onwards the CRiS number stamped onto the windows and chassis can be used to determine the age, prior to that the Adonis models should have a small plaque inside above the entrance where the first two digits denote the model year. 

image.png

There is a selection of owners manuals pinned at the head of this section available for Approved Members to freely download.