Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
robf1234

atmb tag

Recommended Posts

i have just ordered  a atmb tag that i am told only works in France ,,so when i come to the Spanish border having  traveled through France, does the tag let me through, and do i then have to take a ticket for the Spanish motorway  part ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After passing through the last Toll booth in France, you will then travel a few miles before crossing in to Spain. The first Spanish toll-booth is about two or three miles after the "border", and this is where you collect your first Spanish ticket.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, robf1234 said:

i have just ordered  a atmb tag that i am told only works in France ,,so when i come to the Spanish border having  traveled through France, does the tag let me through, and do i then have to take a ticket for the Spanish motorway  part ?

 

You need to treat it as if you have no tag at all when you get to Spain.

 

You can get them for Spain though just mount it the other side of the mirror.

 

https://tinyurl.com/urpodg7

 

(I did reference Bip & Drive but I now think there is some height restriction on those -  Either in France or Spain but it would have done both countries).

 

 

 

 

Edited by The Happy Gnome
To remove a bit.
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Many of the tolls have been removed in Spain and quite soon the rest will follow. Its not worth bothering with a tag.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks  be in parking up at a site in Spain for three weeks ,, then back to France ,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last Toll in France is Le Boulou and the first in Spain  at La Jonquera which is downhill from the France/Spain border for about three miles then pick up your ticket

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Get an APRR tag - it works in France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, David in Cheshire said:

Many of the tolls have been removed in Spain and quite soon the rest will follow. Its not worth bothering with a tag.

Interesting David,where did you learn that news, hope they do before our trips in May and Sept

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, onewheelonmywagon said:

Get an APRR tag - it works in France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.

+1 Used it in France, Spain and Portugal so far. Brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Les Medes said:

last Toll in France is Le Boulou and the first in Spain  at La Jonquera which is downhill from the France/Spain border for about three miles then pick up your ticket

hi it looks like theres one just on the Spanish border on the a63 but i am only going by google maps ?

9 hours ago, onewheelonmywagon said:

Get an APRR tag - it works in France, Spain, Portugal, and Italy.

as i have just ordered a atmb i will have to use it ,,i am not getting two 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, robf1234 said:

hi it looks like theres one just on the Spanish border on the a63 but i am only going by google maps ?

as i have just ordered a atmb i will have to use it ,,i am not getting two 

 

The route I was describing was in France A9  (From  Perpignan ) and as you enter Spain you pick up AP7 at La Jonquera

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Les Medes said:

 

The route I was describing was in France A9  (From  Perpignan ) and as you enter Spain you pick up AP7 at La Jonquera

ahh,, im not going that way ,,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, robf1234 said:

ahh,, im not going that way ,,,

 

It's the best way IMO for Southern Spain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Les Medes said:

 

It's the best way IMO for Southern Spain

hi ,,im just going as far as olivia near Valencia first time to Spain,, and still have a lot of France to see :Thankyou: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...