robf1234

camp site around zaragoza (overnight )

looking for a nice stop over around zaragoza thanks 

If you search for them there are  plenty of comments on here re Camping Zaragoza-  hth

Are there actually some people who don't just type Camping Zaragoza  to see what pops up? 

good morning ,,and yes i do actually type in this but what this forum is for i believe is getting the latest information, a campsite might have been great 5 years back ,and now building site or anything else full of travelers what ever ,,please if you dont know, or dont want to comment on  what i am on what i am asking Dont bother asking me to search ,,i have ,,,

• +1 1

There is a site near Navarette which I think is open all year.   Zaragoza may not be open in March.  It is also an ACSI site.  We stayed there and then went onto Valencia via Soria.  We were towing a twin axle caravan.  Not the fastest road but a very pleasant scenic drive.  We then picked up the A 23 north of Tereul to continue to Alcossbre.

8 minutes ago, Durbanite said:

Zaragoza may not be open in March.  It is also an ACSI site. 

Zaragoza is open all the year and it isn't on the ACSI list.   The site is OK for a short stay but quite expensive for what they offer.   I was there in 2017 and I was greatly impressed with the cleanliness of the toilet blocks.      For a description and places to visit close by, see my blog here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jaydug said:

I was there in 2017 and I was greatly impressed with the cleanliness of the toilet blocks.   

Too late to use the EDIT button.:blink:  The above should have said "NOT greatly impressed"

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Durbanite said:

There is a site near Navarette which I think is open all year.   Zaragoza may not be open in March.  It is also an ACSI site.  We stayed there and then went onto Valencia via Soria.  We were towing a twin axle caravan.  Not the fastest road but a very pleasant scenic drive.  We then picked up the A 23 north of Tereul to continue to Alcossbre.

thanks ian i will have a look ,,

6 hours ago, Jaydug said:

Zaragoza is open all the year and it isn't on the ACSI list.   The site is OK for a short stay but quite expensive for what they offer.   I was there in 2017 and I was greatly impressed with the cleanliness of the toilet blocks.      For a description and places to visit close by, see my blog here.

I meant say that the other site at Navarette is ACSI.  I thought Zaragoza closed over the winter period?

12 hours ago, robf1234 said:

a campsite might have been great 5 years back ,and now building site or anything else full of travelers what ever 

FWIW ......

Agree with this view so I am a keen reviewer of the sites I visit.

You sometimes need a thick skin to post on forums - got that T shirt.

Await critic ....

M

Be aware they have a music festival in the summer,it goes on into the early hours we  were told when we arrived in 2018.  We moved on to another site.

15 hours ago, montesa said:

FWIW ......

Agree with this view so I am a keen reviewer of the sites I visit.

You sometimes need a thick skin to post on forums - got that T shirt.

Await critic ....

M

hi i just like to hear it from the horses mouth so to speak ,,every time i post a question some say ,,look on google<< or similar might as well close all the forums down and use google ,,i have heard some great reviews on google etc that my views are nowhere near, why do some people think they need to write something ,,even if its unrelated to the question ? just go and watch corrie or eastenders or what ever ,,,thanks 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

all sorted now ,,thanks 

• Like 1