Hi All, 

please could anyone with experience of the 2019-20 coachmen’s offer any reviews or advise, as I’m thinking of getting one?

and I have no experience of them,.

Thank you Terry

Whichever model you decide on, you will not be disappointed, we have had five over the years and have been very pleased with their build quality, just buy it from a GOOD Dealer that has rave reviews 

• I agree completely 1

Les

9 hours ago, Teryy1234 said:

Hi All, 

please could anyone with experience of the 2019-20 coachmen’s offer any reviews or advise, as I’m thinking of getting one?

and I have no experience of them,.

Thank you Terry

https://www.caravantalk.co.uk/community/topic/139047-coachman-2020-vip-520-on-order/

https://www.caravantalk.co.uk/community/topic/132497-vip-520-2019/

Edited by kiaboy

2013(13) Sorento KX2 2. 2 Diesel Manual, (With smelling clutch) Glittering Metal (Metallic Grey) dragging a 2020 Coachman VIP 520 with a Powrtouch Evolution Motor Mover (Towing @ 80. 0%) :)

1288275170_2019VIP.jpg.775f2d8ce7b26db242e04a2e77903cd0.jpg

Just bought a Laser Xcel 850 having moved from a motorhome. Very pleased with the build quality and the van itself. having had Geman motorhomes I would say its not that far behind in terms of build if not equal.

Tows well too and the EP leveling is fntastic

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Talaris said:

Just bought a Laser Xcel 850 having moved from a motorhome. Very pleased with the build quality and the van itself. having had Geman motorhomes I would say its not that far behind in terms of build if not equal.

Tows well too and the EP leveling is fntastic

Enjoy your Laser Talaris and   :welcome: to the Forum

Les

We traded our 2016 Pastiche 520 for a 2020 Acadia 520.

Might almost seem  a step down but there were a number of design changes in the Acadia which we felt made a lot of difference to living over the Pastiche.

Someone on the forum has criticised the decision to go back to the wooden slats for the main bed but to us it's made a lot of sense.

The previous metal pull-out frame was both heavy and at the wrong angle to pull out and push back,. the wooden slats are actually the same design as on very expensive domestic beds, slightly curved to give a spring, quite different to the 'wooden planks' of old.

The double front lockers seem odd at first but give very useable storage as well as freeing up internal space.

The bathroom has some compromises with slightly less wardrobe space but has a larger more useable shower.

As said by others build quality is very good (possibly sturdier interior finish than our 2016 Pastiche).

We opted to have the ATC fitted as an extra, one downside of the basic Acadia specs !

As with all our previous Coachman vans towing is absolutely rock solid BUT you do need a suitably weighty towcar!

This is our 4th Coachman and always felt the build quality and design internally better than most other makes. 

You are paying more  but you always get what you pay for in this life.

• Like 2

I went from a 2007 Pastiche to a 2016 Festival (Amara derivative), via a 2011 Swift Challenger Sport. This was because the layout of the Festival is similar to the Swift but with a superior shower compartment and I like the pull-out bed even though it restricts what can be stored below.  The Coachman build quality takes some beating, the Swift was flimsy in parts. The Festival has useful extras taken from the VIP range, notably an external cupboard with power and gas outlets.

Nissan X-Trail Tekna + Coachman Festival 450