Sign in to follow this  
JohnPat

Plastic Widgets

I have just replaced a front LH side blind cassette to my 2016 Bailey Valencia. No problems fitting it but attached to the new blind frame, in a bag, were four plastic "Widgets".  Picture below. They are only about 25mm long with a counter sunk hole for a screw.

I have no idea what they are for or where they might go! 

Can anyone suggest a use for them or where they might go? Otherwise I'll just bin them.

20200115_182510.jpg

They look to me like clips for mounting the blind to a widow that did not previously have one, rather than as a replacement.

Thanks for the thought!

Last night during a wakeful period I pondered the idea that they look as though they may be used to mount a mirror on a wall? Looking in my Valencia this morning the mirrors are located by similar chrome headed items, one top and one bottom.

John

They are for fixing to the side of the van, top & bottom mid section of the blind to clip the blind into in order to stop the blind "sagging"

23 hours ago, Flinty said:

They are for fixing to the side of the van, top & bottom mid section of the blind to clip the blind into in order to stop the blind "sagging"

Interesting,  I'll take a look! Thank you.

John