Sign in to follow this  
scottforsyth

fixed bed and large fridge

Hi all.

im looking for a 4 berth caravan that has a fixed rear bed and a large fridge freezer... something around 2007 to 2009 or between 6 and 8 grand...

i know about the fleetwood heritage but cant find 1 thats not at the bottom of the country and also the elddis crusader super scirroco..... 

can anybody else suggest a model of caravan that has the spec that i am looking for?????

thanks

scott

I have a Bailey Senator Wyoming, 2006, dry, solar, motor mover, fixed bed and large fridge. Looking for £5500 with everything, 2 x TV's, Awning with 2 x Annex etc. 4 new tyres fitted 18 months ago, only used twice since then.

2 hours ago, AJGalaxy2012 said:

I have a Bailey Senator Wyoming, 2006, dry, solar, motor mover, fixed bed and large fridge. Looking for £5500 with everything, 2 x TV's, Awning with 2 x Annex etc. 4 new tyres fitted 18 months ago, only used twice since then.

are able to send me pics?? if so could you send them to (email address removed) with details of rough location aswell please

Mod edit: Please use the PM system rather than put email addresses in the open forum.

Oooo you want to remove your email address pretty swiftly and use the Personal message system !!!!

Andy

If you've got really specific requirements you got to be prepared to travel.

Just now, Mr Plodd said:

Oooo you want to remove your email address pretty swiftly and use the Personal message system !!!!

Andy

Its just a spare email that i dont really use.. its fine

Just now, CPDavis said:

If you've got really specific requirements you got to be prepared to travel.

I am prepared to travel... but before i do i am seeking advice on what other models have the set up i require... to see if there anything closer to home

2 hours ago, scottforsyth said:

Hi all.

im looking for a 4 berth caravan that has a fixed rear bed and a large fridge freezer... something around 2007 to 2009 or between 6 and 8 grand...

i know about the fleetwood heritage but cant find 1 thats not at the bottom of the country and also the elddis crusader super scirroco..... 

can anybody else suggest a model of caravan that has the spec that i am looking for?????

thanks

scott

Buccaneer Schooner for another, fixed side rear(ish) bed, end washroom.

Are you thinking rear island bed?  e.g. Bailey Senator Louisiana.

Ace Supreme Twinstar 2008, basically as a Bailey Senator Wyoming.

Ace Supreme Twinstar