Swift Recall 2020

This is worrying for Swift owners and should be even more worrying for Swift.

As they have effectively admitted via their dealer that a 2019 van is "too dangerous" to tow due to a well documented manufacturing fault they had supposedly sorted they should be seen to be doing all they can to remedy this.

Clearly the "improved fixing protocol" following the discovery of this issue on older vans hasn't worked.

CV-19 is of course a major complication, but this has been going on for years now.

Since being alerted on CT I regularly check the rear corners of my front locker to check that the van isn't falling apart......

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cmac. I can empathise.   it appears that Swift not only use self-tapping screws but self-loosening screws also. 

Wry smile at Swifts reply in the article.   "The number of reported defects is extremely low............"   Then.   "We aim to respond to all requests within 10 working d

Yes it was collected on a low loader and they are blaming the haulage company for the delays in collecting and returning. I feel sorry for anybody who has to have the repairs done now, as I said swift

Posted Images