Posted (edited)

Hi,

retiring from caravanning, so looking to sell our van - it's a 2016 Lunar.  We are contacting various Caravan Buyer sites via the internet, so wanted to check whether fellow caravaners have any experience of these -  in particular National Caravan Buyer and We Buy Touring Caravans?  Any insight would be very much appreciated.  

Edited by Boro Tosh

Give Gumtree a try.

I have a Search set there for my present caravan just to keep an eye on what people are asking for them, I'm surprised on the number of just one type being offered.

By the way if you prepared to sell the equipment you have separately I guess that would be profitable for you, as I think buyers of your caravan would not pay extra for them.

Posted (edited)

You may find the online type caravan buyers can come up with a suitable solution for you (note i did not say the highest price - but that is not the biggest requirement for some). 

I sold both ours and my parents caravans on an ebay classified ad in 2019 with no problems at all. If you go this route, set a realistic price, describe it accurately, include good pics having cleaned and displayed it as well as physically possible.

Edited by VOLVOVANNER
  • Like 1

Double posting